COVID-19 Health Screenings for Businesses & Institutions
Safe Return from Allegiant provides health screenings from trained,experienced medical professionals to help your organization return to operating in a safe fashion. With over 20 years of experience in private-duty nursing and emergency supplemental health staffing, Safe Return has the expertise needed to get the job done efficiently and effectively:
- Trusted by the Department of Defense since April for all screenings at Fort Benning, Georgia
- SAM registered federal contractor with an active Defense Logistics Agency CAGE code
- Trained healthcare providers administer the screenings – home health aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, or Patient Care Assistants with registered nurses or nurse practitioners as supervisors
- We cover all staffing and equipment needs, including sourcing your organizations PPE needs above the normal screening procedures
- Our screeners know that some people with COVID19 do not present with a temperature, this is why it is just as important to ask the CDC questions to find out if they maybe infected.
- Our process provides quick access to your facilities, allowing staff &the public to get back to the normal working/shopping experience
Companions: Stay Socially Active
Sometimes limited mobility or other challenges makes it difficult to stay socially active, and that can get lonely. Our companions will accompany you through your day, providing conversation and fellowship, assisting with light household chores, and helping prepare meals.
Too much time alone can be unhealthy, but it’s not always easy to go out and meet other people. A companion offers social stimulation and good company. Most are trained in healthcare so they can notice changes in your physical or mental health. The earlier a problem is detected, the sooner it can be addressed, sometimes averting a crisis.
We carefully match caregivers and companions with clients to make sure their personalities complement one another. This is an essential feature in what is often a very long-term relationship.
Choosing the right caregiver or companion is vitally important to your health, safety, and happiness. We pride ourselves on screening, hiring and training the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring process is rigorous and highly selective. Currently, less than one quarter of applicants for caregiving positions receive offers to work for us.
Our registered nurses, aides, and companions are employees of Allegiant Home Care, not independent contractors. We take great care in finding those most suited to each client’s physical needs, personality, dietary preferences, and culture. All have background checks, drug screens, and ongoing health evaluations to give you further peace of mind.